Table of Contents
Opening The App
1. Download WCYDo from your App Store for US$1.99 – the nearest iOS charging band to $1.90 – the daily income of 10% of the World’s population living in “extreme poverty”
2. Tap the WCYDo icon and “Start making a difference!”
3. It all starts here – WCYDo works in Portrait Mode and works best on a Smartphone with a good Internet connection.
Explore SDGs / Learn Facts
1. Use the Spinner or directly select a Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) – it’s up to you. Take a look at our “5Ps” Special Event Button – People, Prosperity, Peace, Partnerships, Planet!
2. Review the Facts & Figures, Targets, WCYDo videos, SDG Memes and a list of Actions you could take.
3. SHARE to your friends via Social Media and Make some NOISE!
Register for More Options
1. Sign in with Facebook, your email address or Apple / Google accounts (if available via your version of phone OS).
Taking Action / Monitoring Progress
1. Choose up to 7 Actions from your favourite SDGs. “Sharing the App with 2 friends” is pre-selected – we need your support! Actions are “weekly” / “4-weekly” commitments.
2. Each week WCYDo asks what you’ve done – if enough people take small Actions we can make a difference!
3. After each 4-week period we fill up your annual progress summary and start the next Period!
Share by Social Media
1. Using the big button (icon middle bottom), record what you’ve done this week. If you didn’t manage every Action – never fear – try again next week!
2. Returning to the “fuel gauge” icon you can monitor your week by week Progress – Share with your friends to show you are doing something!
3. Obviously you’ll need your own Social Media accounts – Make a statement, involve your friends!