- Save electricity by plugging appliances into a power strip and turning them off completely when not in use, including your computer.
- Stop paper bank statements and pay your bills online or via mobile - no paper, no need for forest destruction.
- Share, don’t just "like"! If you see an interesting Social Media post about Women’s Rights or Climate Change, share it so folks in your network see it too.
- Speak up! Ask your Local and National Politicians and Authorities to engage in initiatives that don’t harm People or the Planet.
- Don’t print. See something online you need to remember? Jot it down in a notebook or better yet a digital post-it note and spare the paper.
- Turn off the lights. Your TV or computer screen provides a cosy glow, so turn off other lights if you don’t need them.
- Do a bit of online research and buy only from companies that you know have "sustainable practices" and don’t harm the environment.
- Report online bullies. If you notice harassment on a message board or in a chat room, flag that person.
- Stay informed. Follow your local news.
Now consider - "What Can YOU Do?"