This page will highlight organisations and individuals who offer products or services related to sustainability. These are organisations that we want to recognise for the innovative products, activities or actions that they engage in and which we feel contribute particularly significantly to sustainability. Periodically we will highlight in our newsletter, those products or services that our network of activists indicates are particularly good and warrant more recognition for their efforts and activities. Those selected apart from receiving increased publicity amongst our network will also receive our Certificate of Recognition as a "Sustainability Hero" which they can display .
We want to bring these Sustainability Heroes" to the attention of our Global community of concerned citizens to increase awareness of their activities and contributions and to raise awareness of their products, services or activities .This, as a result, may increase visits to their websites and perhaps even increase their sales or donations.
We welcome nominations of organisations, individuals, products and services for inclusion in this section of the website and for possible later assessment as a "Sustainability hero".
- No CommentsGo Bamboo is a New Zealand company that’s serious about …Read More »
- No CommentsNOVICA in association with NationalGeographic gives a free platform for …Read More »
- No CommentsTwo Leaves and a Bud is an independent tea company …Read More »
- No CommentsPurchases support orphaned and abandoned children to live in SOS …Read More »
- No CommentsFor over 25 years, People Tree has partnered with Fair …Read More »
- No CommentsAn international organization focused solely on oceans, dedicated to achieving …Read More »
- No CommentsNest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. Creating …Read More »
- No CommentsSustainable-lifestyle magazine that provides wide-ranging, expert editorial coverage of organic …Read More »
- No CommentsShop for safe, high quality, ethically-sourced, Earth-friendly alternatives to plastic …Read More »
- No CommentsPackage free, a Zero Waste pop up shop in NYC, …Read More »