COVID-19 FACTS AND FIGURES
Please follow these simple recommendations and stay safe!
- Virus infection can occur if within 2 meters (6.5 feet) of an infected person
- Crowded places especially indoors increases risk of infection
- Sick persons must stay at home to reduce spread of virus
- Interactions with people outside the workplace and home should be minimized to reduce risk
- Communal sleeping areas must be avoided
- Work from home is safer and avoids avoid crowded places
- Do not sneeze or cough onto hands better to use tissues or sleeves to cover mouth and nose
- Hands must be washed after using a tissue
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces must be cleaned / disinfected .
- Wearing gloves instead of washing hands does not help as hands get contaminated from gloves as gloves are taken off
- Hands need to be washed properly and frequently with soap to minimize infection